Junior Club Championship for 2022-08-14
JUNIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP
SUNDAY, AUG. 14TH | TEE TIMES START AT 1PM
Junior Golf Members from Pinery and Pradera are invited to play!
Register on Golf Genius or call the Pradera Golf Shop at 303-607-5680
The $10 registration fee will include a Kids Meal for each participant after play.
Please make a dining reservation on ForeTees for your family.
Tee times will begin at 1pm and go to 3pm
*18-hole players first followed by the 9 & 6 hole competitors
18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
9 Hole Individual Stroke Play
6 Hole Individual Stroke Play
18 Hole Males will play the Gold Tee Markers
18 Hole Females will play the Falcon Tee Markers
Ages 12+ play from the ?Red? Tee Markers (9 holes)
Ages 9-11 play from the ?Pradera Bricks? Tee Markers (9 holes)
Ages 6-8 play from the ?Pradera Bricks? Tee Markers (6 holes)
The Juniors (Boy and Girl) with the lowest 18 hole Score will be the 2022 Junior Club Champion.
- USGA Rules in conjunction with the Local Rules of The Club at Pradera govern all play. The 14-club rule is in effect.
- The maximum score on any hole is a 10!
- When a player?s ball lies on the putting green, there is no penalty if the ball or ball-marker is accidentally moved by the player or his/her opponent. The moved ball or ball-marker must be replaced. Note: If it is determined that a player?s ball on the putting green was moved as a result of wind, water or some other natural cause such as the effects of gravity, the ball must be played as it lies from its new location. A ball-marker moved in such circumstances is replaced.
- Either, red stakes or red lines on the golf course designate Penalty Areas.
OUT OF BOUNDS
- Out of bounds is defined by the inside edge at ground level of the white stakes and/or the perimeter fence posts.
- Ground Under Repair [GUR] is designated by white-lined areas.
- Embedded Ball Rule is in effect "through the green".
PACE OF PLAY
- Pace of play should be no more than 15 minutes per hole. A player or players may be subject to penalty if, on two (2) occasions during the round he/she/they have been warned by the Rules Committee about slow play, the penalty is two (2) strokes.
PLEASE TURN IN YOUR SCORECARD PROMPTLY AFTER THE ROUND